Bee pollen contains nearly all of the B complex vitamins, vitamins A, C, E, folic acid, and carotenoids. It is well known for its nearly complete nutrient content and its remarkable ability to provide energy. Bee pollen contains more amino acids than fish, beef, or eggs. It is an excellent source of nutrition and is richer in protein than any flesh-based food. Great for allergies.
Flavor: earthy, subtle sweetness some pieces of pollen have a slight bitter taste.
RAW BEE POLLEN
-Containing thousands of enzymes & co-enzymes
– Supports healthy sleep habits
– Supports healthy detoxification
– May support healthy blood pressure levels
– May support healthy brain function
– May support healthy energy levels
– May reduce inflammation
– Supports a healthy allergy response
– Supports a healthy mental outlook
– May reduce side effects of chemotherapy
– Improving sense of wellbeing
– Stimulating organs & glands
– Supports healthy hormone levels
– Supports healthy digestion
– Supports healthy nervous system
– May reduce symptoms of rheumatism & arthritis
*Clinical tests show that orally ingested bee pollen particles are rapidly and easily absorbed–they pass directly from the stomach into the bloodstream. Within two hours after ingestion, bee pollen is found in the blood, in cerebrospinal fluids and in the urine. By providing the human body with all the nutritional elements it needs, and in just the right proportions, honey bee pollen allows the body’s own healing and rejuvenation mechanisms to perform their normal functions of building, restoring, maintaining and protecting every cell.
*Bee Pollen helps to support overall brain health. Bee pollen’s ability to consistently and noticeably increase energy levels and enhance recovery makes it a favorite among many world class athletes and those interested in improving physical performance.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.